BACK TO BLACK

By 17:19











So hello lovely people,I'm back again after a little break because I was busy with school
and other stuff.If you follow me on instagram you can see that I recently post only black and white
pictures and the reason why is because I love them more than regulary photos.I think black and white
pictures are more intimate because you actually look details that you will never look at color photo.
These pictures have soul definitely,something beautiful if you look close.Pictures are taken in my home 
town Šibenik( you need to visit btw ) which is oldest city on Adriatic coast.There are a lot of
interesting locations.I personaly love old parts of town because it's relaxing,quote and there is
a lot of beautiful flowers.I need to thank my friends Luca,Iva and Ema for taking these pictures:) 
Hope you liked this post and I will be back very soon with new excited stuff!


Sunglasses-Bershka
Backpack-Zara
T-shirt-Zara
Boyfriend jeans-Zara
Shoes-Zara
Watch-Vintage
                                      



                                                                                                       Till the next time,keep smiling






                                                                 Follow me on
                                          FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM BLOGLOVIN


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. In love with this look! The outfit, the setting, the editing effects...they all go so well together! In love with your shoes too :) x

    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sviđa mi se majica, njena poruka, fotke i ambijent. Toliko jednostavna kombinacija, a toliko puno duha i stava u svemu... Bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos and the outfit is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the t-shirt! Stay true to your own style! So true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super outfit! I tvoj stil općenito. :)
    Crno bijele fotke stvarno imaju taj neki šarm, slažem se.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Napokon da ja i tebe nađem ;) I ja obožavam crno bijele slike, jednostavno je to nešto u njima, a i nekako me podsjećaju na Lanu Del Rey pa zašto ne haha :D ittle-club.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I da, kako napraviš ovo da gadgeti sa slikama nemaju naslov?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Odlican look!

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete