MAKE A CHANGE

By 19:29









Hello lovely people and thank you for stopping by.I didn't thank you enough for all
support you guys give me everyday.Thank you for all of your wonderfull comments and messages,I love you.
This post is all about change and loving yourself.In this summer look you can see I'm wearing a dress and
I actually never wear dresses I don't know why but I feel umcomfortable.Today I made a change
and actually I feel amazing.This look is so me because It's simple,not much color but
 looks cute and modern.So meaning of this post is to tell yourself change is good.
That can be something small like redecorating your room or trying different hairstyles.If you're like
most people,the easy  part is knowing what change you want to make.The challenge is figuring out
how to get there and sticking with it.Hope you are having beautiful day,see you soon.


Sunglasses-Bershka
Accessories-Random
Nailpolish-Max Factor
Backback-Zara
Watch-Vintage
Shoes-Mass
Dress-Zara






                                       Till the next time,keep smiling



  Follow me on



You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Yes, change...not always easy...but definitely worth a try...The first step is always the most difficult one...Glad you tried the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divan post! Feelam te što se tiče haljina, jako ih rijetko nosim. Ova je baš moja. :))

    http://theclassiclaura.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love this casual and laid-back look on you. Great post and well written.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this look! Perfect outfit.

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look easy and comfy, perfect for the summer :)
    kisses
    http://www.mybubblyzone.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect for summer indeed :) Bisous from France!

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meni se ova promjena sviđa! Fotke su uobičajeno odlične, dobar izbor lokacije za snimanje i na zadnjoj fotki genijalan "asesoar". Obožavam pese!!! Ne mogu si pomoći ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. divna haljinica i odlično je nosiš...promjene su često jako dobre:) uvijek je zanimljivo probati nešto novo....i presladak ti je četveronožni prijatelj.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a huge fan of striped dresses. I love how you styled this dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look great.. loved the outfit...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jelena, love the striped dress, cool shades, cute sandals, & handsome watch. Nice styling!

    Xoxo, Shelly

    www.shellystuckman.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Odlično! My favorites su sandale i ovaj pasić slatki :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty striped dress. I love your sandals. The doggie is so super cute. :)
    Michele xoxo

    www.chicuturnonglitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your striped dress, it's just perfect for the summer!
    http://www.mybubblyzone.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great pictures.. Your dress is nice and the shoes too!
    www.reviewwali.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The dog is so cute !!! Love the dress!
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sandale su mi vrh !!! Predivna si, a psića da ne spominjem ;)

    http://croatianfashiongirl.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  18. simple yet chic. you look amazing in this outfit.

    thanks for going through my blog.

    would like to follow eachother, lemme know :)
    byangchee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty dress. This dog is very cute. Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete