ARCHIVE BY ALEXA CHUNG

By 13:40




   The style icon Alexa Chung has teamed up with the high street brand Marks &     Spencer to create Archive by Alexa.


    
Launching in stores and online today, the highly anticipated 31 piece collection is packed full of wearable and fashionable pieces that will suit all.From pretty-printed mini dresses, a trench coat, pastel cardigans to frilled shirts and ballet pumps, everything has been tailored to have an Alexa edge.The pieces have been handpicked by Alexa and the M&S team from their archives but they've been given a 2016 face lift to make them wearable for now.I love Alexa's style and I can't favourite peace from collection because I want all of it and It's actually my style too so I was excited for this like a little child.I think Alexa can be a great role model.After writing book,making of app and now this.She work so much but isn't just her style amazed me,it's her sense for humour,she is always practical and relaxed.I often found myself in her,that's why I like her so much.

Stick to the classics, and you can't ever go wrong. I see old ladies on the street who have fabulous style and realize it's because they are probably wearing really classic items that they've had for years and years. I think if you find something that suits you, you should just stick to it- Alexa Chung















  Follow me on






You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. I didn't even realise that this was available! I love Alexa Chung so I'll definitely have to check this out x

    |White Shirt Chic|

    whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Such a chic collection

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely all this clothes

    >> http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.pt/ <<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great taste !!

    www.FrankoDean.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clothes looks lovely, great blog!

    http://dzaniica.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! The photos are great. Very lovely outfits too :)
    Have a nice day!

    Stay in Style
    Karen @ Lookbook Store Blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not familiar with this collection but these outfits are so beautiful, basic and creative as I like so much. Thanks for sharing with us. Kisses from Italy and thank you for your visit,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing post! Thanks for your comment in my blog, would you like to follow each other?:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome photos!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase
    http://gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful clothes. Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete