How to wear ‘60s Style In 2016

By 13:11


If you love fashion a lot,you must know well about 60s fashion.It's nice to know every fashion century because each one brings their uniqueness.I must say 60s are my favourite era not just in fashion but music,lifestyle etc.I decided to write this post because it would be interesting to look back for the fashion in that era but mostly because some pieces are coming back and you can easily found outfits you can rock now.You can also use the trend for your own style.If you look for inspiration you can always find it and borrow it from other fashion eras.




   1.STRIPES



 
   2.THE PANT SUIT

     



                  British group called the Mods had amazing effect on 60s fashion.Only once the Mods’ group became publicly accepted did women start to wear this style as well. Mod fashion was pretty clean-cut, simple, and classic(I would say smart look).Another fashion main-stay that grew to popularity in 60’s fashion was the controversial introduction of the pantsuit for women. Yves Saint Laurent first pioneered this look in 1966 with the “Le Smoking” suit. 

   3.MINI SKIRT
    
      




  Peter Pan collars, shift and A-line dresses,bell bottom jeans,mini skirt were just some of the trends that broke the traditional mold and took the 60s by storm.




    4.ORANGE COLOR





    5.SQUARE DETAILS





   
 Monochrome and square details were a big thing, it was everywhere in fashion magazines, on celebrities and in films. I think the black and white looks great and can be worn in a formal way to work or a casual way to just hang around the house in.
(This one is my favourite)



    6.PETER PAN COLLARS










I hope that you get some inspiration of this post.As I said you can use it as fashion that you can combine with recent fashion and you can work it for mix and match.I think that's amazing tip.You can also remodel some designs and than add your own details.














 Follow me on


    

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Love the 60s style!
    xoxo Lynda
    http://fashion-petite.com/denim-trends-wir-sehen-blau/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post! So good to look back in time and see how different were but at the same time realising we're getting closer to that style! xx

    http://anamargaridaso.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So inspiring, I love these trends!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning looks. ^^
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite era was the 90s :) I adored the whole grunge vibe during that time

    www.shameta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super interesting post! Thanks for your comment in my blog, would you like to follow each other?:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow love this, such an inspirational post!

    STYLURE
    STYLURE
    STYLURE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, would you like to follow for each other? Let me know in comments, and i will follow you back! Lovely blog :)
    Denisse Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  9. This review is very interesting and inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete