Get to know me!

By 20:18




Hey everyone! This post is a little different today as you may have already guessed. But this is going to be a get to know me tag.As I was getting more views every day and new people following my blog,so it's perfect time for some of you to get to know me a little better! Hope you enjoy!

1.What is your middle name? Anna 
2.What is your favorite color? I can't pick one so it's blue and gray
3.Cats or dogs? I know this is very important question when you meet someone new but yes I'm dog person.
4.What is your favorite perfume? Calvin Klein- IN2U,my signature perfume
5.Tea or Coffee? Well you don't even have to know me better to know this one.Coffee of course!
6.What is your favorite book? Miss Peregrine's home for peculiar children,all time favorite and can't wait for movie to come out.
7.Favorite Tv shows? Well I'm way too much obsessed with tv shows/series and I'm fangirling it with myself.I have 3 all time favorites: American horror story,Pretty Little Liars and New girl.But right now I'm obsessed with Stranger things,who really isn't?
8.Favorite movie? Inception and Devil wears Prada(every time I watch it I get inspiration)
9.Do you have any pets? No,but I want beagle one day
10.Do you have any siblings? No I'm little spoiled brat hahaahha jk.I have 10 first cousins so it's the same.
11.Favorite song at the moment? Charlie Puth-We don't talk anymore
12.Are you in love? No.It's hard for me to fall in with someone bc I always see flaws.
13.Place you want to visit? Japan and New York.
14.What is your favorite food? Pasta,pasta,pasta
15.Meaning behind your blogger name? My blog title describes me,why? Well you have answer few questions above.
16.Do you have any tattoos? No,but I want Chinese sign for dream on my wrist
17.Zodiac sign? Real lion.
18.Favorite quote? "In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take"
19.Quality you look for in a partner? I like people who know what they want and work hard for it.Also I need someone who can listen to me.And we can binge watch shows and laugh.
20.Favorite actor? Johnny Depp and James Franco for sure.
21.What are your fears? Small rooms,height,bugs,crazy(mental ill) people...
22.Online best friends? Magdalena and Donovan
23.Do you participate in any sports? I'm not really sport person but I did gymnastic for 6 years
24.What would you name your children? Zara(bc my favorite store) and Alex
25.Favorite animal? TigerĐ
26.What language you want to learn? French and Spanish
27.How tall are you? 5'6
28.Phone call or text? I hate phone calls
29.New clothes or new phone? New clothes yap it's true
30.What's one of yours nervous habits? I bite my lip


This beautiful drawing of me is done by amazingly talented @agn_adam on instagram.Check her out!



Instagram | Facebook | Bloglovin | LookBook    










You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. Very interesting post!
    Thank you for following, i am following you too from now :)

    valerianest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. :)
    You asked for follow on my blog, but I already follow you. :)

    Fashion, Beauty and Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading about you.

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I followed you back # 20

    FANAA'S BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post! I followed you, hope you will follow me back. :) #21

    https://anastasijamatic.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the know more about you! I found the your answers very interesting and entertaining <3

    Capturing Life Memoirs | aimeebustillo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greta post dear. I also love PLL, and Johnny Deep. I really like the way you answered all of this questions. And, can't wait for more posts like this. :)

    I am following you, so check my blog and follow me back. :)
    worldarounyo.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, great post! :) Samo nastavi :-)

    http://beautyakworld.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear! I'm a new follower #29!! I hope you follow me back..
    Have a nice day... Kisses

    http://myspaceofbeautybygiada.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting post, nice to know you better! Thanks for your comment in my blog, would you like to follow each other?:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm also a dog person and LOVE Devil Wears Prada (have watched it way too many times).
    Thank you so much for following me. I followed you back :)

    http://fashionradi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. very interesting post ;3 btw I love your design!
    I just followed you and I hope that you give me follow back asap, have a nice day!

    odwdzięczam się za KAŻDĄ obserwację, zapraszam na nowy post! http://justemsi.blogspot.com/2016/09/dziwnow-is-good-taste-by-creme-de-la.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Koliko si visoka? Čuj visoka. Kiss


    New post is up on UNIQUEYEAH!
    uniqueyeah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Odličan post. Pozdrav iz Sarajeva. :)
    Pratim te :) možeš i ti mene :)))

    Pogledaj moju wishlistu: http://raj-sminke.blogspot.ba/2016/09/cudna-lista-zelja-weird-wish-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Interesantan post, uzvratila sam praćenje:)
    Kika's blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. we have a lot of similar things i guess hihi
    xo

    KIKO,
    www.monochrome-diary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cool and interesting post about you, I really like it.

    If you want, you can visit my blog and follow me. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  17. Reading your post, I realized we're so similar in some aspects. I am also an only child, I have a beagle <3 I love dogs and I can't live without coffee. I also love Johnny Deep and have a crush on James Franco! I speak fluent English and my mother tongue is Spanish, so you can ask me something about the language whenever you like!

    Such a great post, it's nice to know other bloggers better.


    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know in my blog <3

    thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh very cute TAG. Cute sunglasses.
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post! I love reading these kinds of post because it's always nice to meet person behind the blog. :-)
    https://barbiegirl06.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely post
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want to visit Japan so much and every time I mention this to someone they just say it is a weird wish, so I am finally glad someone else want to visit there.
    I followed you back sweetie.
    http://societyfix.blogspot.com.eg/

    ReplyDelete
  22. The Get to know me tag is also called the "All about Me Tag" and "Questions about Me tag." It is a series of questions you have to answer about ..

    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete