I SELL MY ILLUSTRATIONS? (JUMA COOPERATION)

By 15:56



You probably don't know(cause I didn't mention this on my blog) that my hobby and passion is drawing fashion illustrations.And when people recognize your hard work and something that you enjoy doing is just amazing.

Click HERE to buy my illustrations


First let me tell you more about Juma.
Juma is a small craft studio with great possibilities, driven by dreams, ideas and knowledge of one graphic designer with big plans.
Behind the name Juma hides a concept where you can personalize products or shop Juma designed products.

There are many different categories to choose from: Home,fashion,kids…Everyone can find something and also it's a good gift idea(holidays are coming). J
You can get creative and make your personalized bag,mug,shirt etc. using your own graphics, pictures,quotes or even instagram photos! Also, if you have an idea but don't know how to execute it, Juma will design graphics according to your instructions.


Another thing about Juma - It's a good platform for artist and designers where they can offer their design on selected products.
So, I got the opportunity to sell my artworks on their products.Thank you Martina for recognizing my talent.This is the perfect opportunity to show my work more.Soon you will be able to buy my illustrations on mobile cases,bags and pillow cases (there will be more to choose from).And also you will be able to purchase your personalized illustrations done only for you.So follow Juma on Instagram and Facebook and stay tuned for more info!




More about them:




You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Loved the post! Following xx

    www.catmorais.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, great blog.
    Come to me and take part in the competition, you can win $ 100 on shopping from Zaful.
    www.shcerbakova.com
    Instagram: @tanyashcerbakova

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great post! hope you're having a wonderful day!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you are very talented! Please check out my new post: Winter coats inspiration on http://tfmbe.blogspot.be/ Thank you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!
    Blery&Ily
    www.thesprintsisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats dear, it's huge achievement!
    PS: I followed you back ;)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooow ovo je predobro! Da sam na tvom mjestu bila bi preponosna na sebe :) Puno srece s tim ! *Kliknula*
    Ako mozes klikni na linkove na kraju postaa--> http://beautyshapes3.blogspot.hr/2016/11/how-to-get-bigger-lashes-with-twinkdeals.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg! you are so talented! perfect ilustiations! keep going girl! wish I could be so talented as you!

    The White Print Blog
    CGrabowska's Instagram
    SNAPCHAT: CGRABOWSKALIVE

    ReplyDelete
  9. ps. just followed you in the insta!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Incredible! I love your creations.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing with us! Great post!
    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2016/12/christmas-inspirations-2016.html

    ReplyDelete