SPRING PLEASE HURRY UP

By 09:49










Photo takes by Marija Laća

Hi my loves! It's a long time I didn't write to you.But I'm finally back.I shoot these pics 2 weeks ago when weather was amazing and I just hope spring will come really fast because I can't stand this cold weather anymore.My shoes are telling me they want spring too so I can finally wear them like these platforms from Zaful.They are actually very comfortable to me.This baby pink color is one of my favs recently and I can't help it buying too much stuff in same color haha.
Hope you enjoyed in this quick look and repeat with me spring please come❤



Coat-Gamiss
Shirt-Vipme
Bag-Rosegal
Pants-Zara
Shoes-Zaful
Sunglasses-Zaful
Bracelet-Jaée bracelets







You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this outfit, simply perfect!

    http://nothingbutchrissi.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful outfit!!
    Its just around the corner, I live in the Caribbean so its always summer, sometimes its cold especially in certain parishes, it feels like your freezing
    have a lovely weekend
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete