ZAGREB,I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU

By 19:18












Photo takes by Marija Laća


Last week I went to on a short business trip to Zagreb(Croatian capital city) and these pictures were taken very spontaneously. Marija did great job,she catch the rights moments. This day I felt amazing,like some parisian woman walking down the street in heels with flowers in her hand.In Zagreb I feel totally me,I feel relaxed and happy.This city brings me such an amazing energy and inspiration.Hope I can come back soon.

“Take the time to listen and to get to know yourself. Take the time to change, to grow, to rest.
 Take the time to say yes, take the time to say no. 
Take the time to be quiet. 
Take the time to look after your body, to eat well. 
Take the time to ask yourself who you are and what you want.” 



Fur coat-Rosegal
Dress-Fashion24
Pants-Zara
Shoes-Zara
Hat-Zaful




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. you look so pretty!! love those sandals! :)

    kisses
    ropesofpearls.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvelous in fishnets, fricking spectacle!

    ReplyDelete