TAKE ME TO JAPAN

By 12:20






         Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. 
         Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas,
 the way we live, what is happening.



  Japan,city that attracts me and inspires me every single day.Not big cities but their culture and lifestyle. I'm inspired by people there,their peaceful lifestyle and modest living.Other thing is fashion,but old school fashion that now is dying and started to be tradition. Great richness of color,materials and beautiful environment where they belong. Something I can't put in words but it's in my heart.Hoping one day my path will lead to Japan:)

Last week was Fashion week here in Zagreb and to represent my style and one of my favorite designers I was wearing this beautiful two peace set of vest and dress in pastel colors ideal for Spring time and also I put pair of my favorite baby pink shoes which you already know:)

















  Wearing: Design by Roza



                                     

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Such a nice photos, and that Japanese inspired kimono is simply beautiful xoxo

    www.theninebyivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iskreno,prvi put da ti čitam blog i oduševljena sam postovima i cijelim blog look-om :):) samo tako nastavi <3
    Katarina Dodig

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tek sam otkrila tvoj blog i već mi se sviđa! Samo tako nastavi! Jako mi se sviđaju ove štikle i slike su predivne.

    Kad uhvatiš malo vremena pogledaj moj novi blog
    http://unicornsfashionnbeauty.blogspot.hr/
    Pišem o ljepoti i modi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable <3

    http://angelinavukovic.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab in heels, killer legs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jako mi se sviđa outfit, kimono je predivan :) Pratim te!

    http://bodyfashionblender.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete